The elephant in the room.
"BENEDICT, MARTIN, PULL YOUR BEST ‘SHOCKED’ FACES— OKAY BRILLIANT. ACTION!"
I laugh my ass off every time i see this cus you look at sherlock and hes super amazed and shocked
but JOHN is like fukking catatonic like you could gently push him with your pinky finger and he’d fall over
The longer you looks at Martin’s face the funnier it gets/
@marvel Flattery will get you nowhere! Probably. Maybe. *looks the other way*
Bela Talbot’s her real name, which means seriously bad luck for you.
"And so to bed. I put on my headtorch, spray myself from head to toe with Jungle Formula insect repellent, brush my teeth, say hello to the five huge spiders sharing a room with myself and Luke, slip into my mosquito net and close my eyes.” (from Tom’s Guinea field diary day 2)
I’M SO SORRY FOR 14 YEAR OLD ME WHO HATED YOU YOU ARE AN ADORABLE PRINCESS AND I’M SORRY
i love this blooper
imagine tom hiddleston getting nervous around you.
- book one: professor mcgonnagal and the you put a WHAT in our WHERE albus
- book two: professor mcgonnagal and the we have a WHAT IN OUR WHERE ALBUS
- book three: professor mcgonnagal and the ministry is sending us WHAT because of WHO
- book four: professor mcgonnagal and the ARE YOU SHITTING ME ALBUS
- book five: professor mcgonnagal and the we have WHO telling us to do WHAT
- book six: professor mcgonnagal and the albus do something NO NOT THAT
- book seven: professor mcgonnagal and the I FINALLY GET TO BLOW SHIT UP THANK YOU WIZARD GOD